Here is some additional information about our Programs for both children and adults.
Roger started training Martial Arts in 1995. He has been a long time student of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, as well as an accredited instructor in MMA. He has trained with some of the best MMA and BJJ instructors in the world. With over 20 years of training in the martial arts, Roger can help you achieve your goals in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Mixed Martial Arts, Kickboxing, self-confidence, or physical fitness. Roger has also studied the following disciplines with World Class Instructors all over the Country: Muay Thai Kickboxing, Wrestling, Boxing, Judo, Kali, Sambo, American Kenpo Karate, JKD, and Shooto. In March 2006, Roger started a job as Matchmaker for Combat Zone MMA, a company that promoted Mixed Martial Arts events in Massachusetts. In April 2006, after a grueling effort, he was able to coordinate New Hampshire's first Mixed Martial Arts event! He was matchmaker with them for a dozen events starting from Combat Zone 13 ending with Combat Zone 24. Then in 2008, he tried his hand at promoting his own MMA events with his wife Barbara Woo. Together they produced three shows with their own company "CageFight MMA". Since then, they retired from promoting events and concentrated their efforts in teaching classes and growing their academy. Has taught BJJ to numerous Law Enforcement officials in the following jurisdictions: Manchester PD, State PD, Salem PD, Hooksett PD, and Derry PD. Roger trains regularly with the highest level Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practitioners at Brazilian Top Team - Boston
- Awarded the Rank of 2nd Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Prof. Daniel Gazoni 8/2017
- Awarded the Rank of 1st Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Brazilian Top Team Boston 7/2014
- Became an Official Affiliate School of Brazilian Top Team Boston, April 2012.
- Awarded the Rank of "Faixa Preta" (Black Belt) in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Brazilian Top Team Boston - Professors Joao Amaral & Daniel Gazoni 7/2011
- Awarded the Rank of Purple Belt in the Miletich Fighting Systems, Pat Miletich 2008
- Awarded the Rank of Level 3 Instructor in the Miletich Fighting Systems, Pat Miletich 2008
- Awarded the Rank of Black Belt in the Mixed Martial Arts Program at New England Academy of Martial Arts 4/1999
NH's "Queen of Cardio", Barbara started training Martial Arts in 2003. She started with Thai Kickboxing then added Mixed Martial Arts & Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in 2005. In 2007 she fought in New Hampshire's first Mixed Martial Arts event. She is officially licensed as NH's first Female MMA Fighter! Starting in 2007, Barbara and her husband have been teaching and constantly perfecting their Kickboxing program. Fast forward to July 2012 and she decides to try her hand at weight training. 11 weeks later she enters two Womens Figure competitions and competes in 5 different divisions. Unbelievably, she places in all 5 classes her first time competing!
- Awarded the Rank of Black Belt in Woo Kickboxing, Roger Woo 2007
- Awarded the Rank of Blue Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Roger Woo 5/2007
- Taught Ballet for 30 yrs. Danced for the Boston Ballet and the New England Repertoire.
- Winner of the Carwood Ballet Scholarship.
- 2012 Granite State Open Bodybuilding & Figure Championships: 2nd Place Masters Women Figure, 3rd Place Novice Women Figure.
- 2012 INBF "Monster Mash" Bodybuilding, Bikini, Figure, & Fit Body Championships: 2nd Place Masters Women Figure, 4th Place Fit Body Tall, 5th Place Open Women Figure Tall.
- 2015 Granite State Open Bodybuilding, Bikini & Figure Championships: 1st Place Masters Women Figure & Pro Card Winner, 2nd Place Women Open Figure.
- 2015 WNBF Monster Mash Bodybuilding, Bikini, Figure, and Fit Body Championships: 3rd Place Women Open Figure, 3rd Place Women Open Fit Body.
- 2015 WNBF World Championships: 1st Place Women Open Figure & Pro Card Winner, 2nd Place Women Open Fit Body
- 2016 INBF Northeast Classic: 2nd Place Women Open Fit Body
- 2016 WNBF Natural Yankee Classic: 1st Place Women Open Fit Body & Pro Card Winner, 1st Place Women Masters Fit Body
- 2017 WNBF Pro US Cup: 2nd Place Women Pro Fit Body
- 2017 WNBF World Championships: 5th Place Women Pro Fit Body